We are partnering with local & civil society organizations to coordinate humanitarian efforts, providing psychosocial support & urgent aid to vulnerable communities, evacuees & their families.
We are currently living through Israel’s most devastating crisis in living memory. As an international NGO with extensive experience coordinating large-scale humanitarian response missions around the world, we will do everything we can to meet the urgent and long-term needs of affected communities.
Together with local partners, we’re:
- Coordinating humanitarian activities in shelters housing evacuees from the Gaza border region
- Operating child friendly spaces where affected children can play, process, and finally have the chance to “just be kids” amid the chaos
- Distributing resilience kits with stress relief activities for children and families
- Training local teams on self-care and stress relief to “help the helpers” and ensure they can continue supporting evacuees
- Training local mental health specialists on emergency-specific psychosocial support, so they can best meet the urgent needs of affected people from Israel’s south
All donations are tax deductible in Australia